Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Starting now!


So the time has finally come for me to actually leave. The last few days have been filled with the craziness of getting ready and meeting with as many people as I could before I leave! Today I fly out of RIC at 11:24 am to Fort Lauderdale and get in at 1:42pm! There we will stay 2 days for a briefing and getting to know each other! Then on Friday, May 27th we will fly out to Haiti! Thank you so much for everyone’s prayers and support and encouragement! I am so excited to see how the Lord will use me to glorify His Name! See you all in five weeks! 

 "And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to Him, to love Him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul."  -Deuteronomy 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment